Monday, March 22, 2021

Mercurial Moments Sonnet Construction

I know I am speaking here a little ahead of myself but I must. For one, I am still running behind with catching time for directly tackling the next Tale in line, one which needs explanation in serious whole for it is the basis of what has become, structurally, what it is I am working on now. What I present here is nothing other than my outline, without any explanation other than this represents a 2000 word section within "A Sestina Writ in Darkness". How this came about and why it exists, I have no true excuses. It was a wild time in my head as this chapter was emerging though, I'll tell you that.


Just on a note, and to satisfy anyone who does the math, there were ten orphan words at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mercurial Moments Sonnet Construction

I know I am speaking here a little ahead of myself but I must. For one, I am still running behind with catching time for directly tackling t...