Friday, March 19, 2021

Character Timeline

This is my current Character Timeline.

It does not contain any of the characters which are exclusive to the work I am currently on. The total number of Characters represented here is 389 identified individuals who have appeared in these stories. It is extremely compressed because this Excel spreadsheet is comprised of 66 pages.

Dates across the top are the same as on the Story Event Timeline. On the left are the Characters. Those in yellow are characters who have appeared in print.

On the Timeline, Pink is Female, Blue is Male and Maroon is a named Haunt (such as Mama Death). Black marks are deaths.

The color-coded section between the Character names and the Timeline is a classification for the characters. This classification is purely mine and contains such groups as "Mortenson Men", "Sultans", "Clergy", "Bezer", "Law", "Prospectors", "Locals", "Thugs", "Witches", etc.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mercurial Moments Sonnet Construction

I know I am speaking here a little ahead of myself but I must. For one, I am still running behind with catching time for directly tackling t...