Thursday, March 18, 2021

Story Event Timeline

 This is my Story Event Timeline.

It is set up with the Tales in order of writing down the left side. Across the top are the dates and I know this is tiny, but this does actually encompass 10 pages in Excel, two vertical and five horizontal.

The dates starting on the left in the green and yellow reads "Pre-History" and extends from 13,000BC to the 1st millennia CE jumping a thousand years per line. The Blue section jumps from 1000CE to basically 1799CE. Beginning with the first purple section on it goes year by year from 1800 through to 2029 in color-coded decades. Yeah, that is 230 years there year by year.

The red marks indicate the year a Tale begins if the story covers multiple years. In case of multiple years covered in a story, the blue indicates that time covered. The black marks indicate when a story takes place if that Tale exists within a singular year or the year, on a multi-year Tale, the year it ends. As can be seen, the majority of these Tales cluster within the years the town of Baird's Holler was existent.

Story titles that are in blue are ones that have been published or are awaiting publication.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mercurial Moments Sonnet Construction

I know I am speaking here a little ahead of myself but I must. For one, I am still running behind with catching time for directly tackling t...